A discussion and news group that is devoted to the pre-classical Aegean world. <people.ku.edu>
Aegeus Society of Aegean Prehistory (Greek-language website)
A non-profit, Greek organization that is devoted to the prehistoric archaeology of the Aegean.
A forum for genetics-related topics.
British Museum’s (The) Collection Online
A frequently updated database of the museum’s collection.
Database of Mycenaean at Oslo (DAMOS)
An indispensable tool for searching LinB transcriptions by word, tablet, or scribe.
Etymology Dictionary. <Etymonline.com>
- Greek/Word Study Tool of the Perseus Digital Library. <Perseus.Tufts.edu>
- Liddell-Scott-Jones (LSJ), a project of Thesaurus Linguae Graecae (TLG) ®. <tlg.uci.edu>
- Jeffrey’s Japanese <=> English Dictionary (formerly GoKanji.com) with Kanji Database
Results teach stroke order under Kanji Details.
Linear A Texts in Phonetic Transcription. Edited by John G. Younger for the University of Kansas. <people.ku.edu>
Linear C Syllabary for the Cypro-Minoan script. <Ancient Scripts.com>
- Ancient Cyprus <Wikipedia.org>
- Ancient Greece <Ancient Greece.org>
- Minoan Crete <PlanetWare.com>
- Modern Crete <ExploreCrete.com>
Minoan Chronology. <Wikipedia.org>
Studies in Mycenaean Inscriptions and Dialect (SMID). Edited by the Program in Aegean Scripts and Prehistory (PASP). University of Texas. <paspserver.class.utexas.edu>
An analytical bibliography of Mycenaean-text studies, which include indices of LinA and LinB signs, words, and texts.
Leave a Reply